We have a job vacancy for an experienced Business Support Administrator to join our team.
Salary competitive – dependant on experience
The main areas of responsibility are to:
- Provide a first class administration service, together with a dedicated Paraplanner, to a group of consultants.
- Answer basic client/insurance company queries via incoming telephone calls and email.
- Maintain a personal diary system on our back office system.
- Issue client Letters of Authority to providers and collating information.
- Organise quotes, online or via telephone, then putting full package together for adviser – ensuring correct proposal & KFD.
- Process business online such as Platform, Personal Pensions and Investments.
- Ensure all documentation required by FCA is completed and all business is compliant
- Demonstrate an ability to logic check information before accepting/processing.
- Have a basic understanding of compliance procedures with regard to new business processing.
- Valuing client portfolios – obtaining data from providers.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org .
No agencies please.