Business Support Administrator Job Vacancy
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in this post:
We are currently recruiting for an experienced business support administrator to join our team. Within the role you will have day to day responsibility for the end to end process on servicing our clients.
The main areas of responsibility
- Provide a first class administration service, together with a dedicated Paraplanner, to a group of consultants.
- Answering basic client/insurance company queries via incoming telephone calls and email.
- Maintaining a personal diary system on our back office system.
- Issuing client Letters of Authority to providers and collating information.
- Organising quotes, online or via telephone, then putting full package together for adviser – ensuring correct proposal & KFD.
- Processing business online such as Platform, Personal Pensions and Investments.
- Ensure all documentation required by FCA is completed and all business is compliant.
- To demonstrate an ability to logic check information before accepting/processing.
- Have a basic understanding of compliance procedures with regard to new business processing.
- Valuing client portfolios – obtaining data from providers.
The ideal candidate
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Be able to prioritise and manage flexible workload
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- IT Literate
- Attention to detail
- Great communication skills
- As a minimum we require prior experience in a similar role within the financial services industry
- Competitive salary
- Contributory pension scheme
- 4 x Death in Service
- PHI Cover
- Health Cash Plan
- 20 days holiday which increases with service, plus bank holidays and Christmas closure