Work with us
Client Service Administrator
|Salary||Competitive salary and benefits package|
We are looking for an experienced Client Service Administrator, Working in a team and reporting to the Operational Support Manager you will be tasked with a varied list of duties as follows:-
- Providing first class customer service to all of our clients.
- Providing an excellent level of administrative support to our consultants.
- Dealing with client / provider queries over the phone and via email.
- Managing your individual workload using personal diary system on Client Management to ensure that all tasks are completed in a timely fashion.
- Adhering to and monitoring the client service cycle to ensure faultless delivery of our agreement to our clients.
- Issuing and chasing Letters of Authority to providers & collating information when received.
- Processing and monitoring new investments and pensions applications using a variety of 3rd party provider platforms.
- Understand our internal compliance procedures and the requirements of 3rd party providers with regard to new business processing.
- Producing valuations of a client’s portfolios; obtaining data from a variety of providers.
- Scanning and filing documentation electronically.
- Answering the door and greeting visitors / clients in an appropriate, professional manner.
- Assisting with reception duties / general office administration where required.
Experience and Qualifications:
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 1 years ‘experience working for an IFA practise and experience using a variety of 3rd party platforms. They should be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Good IT and communication skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Efficiency, accuracy & attention to detail
- Self-motivated and willing to take the initiative
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to adapt and successfully multi task.
Please apply with full CV to: email@example.com
|Salary||Competitive salary and benefits package|
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Management Accountant based in Stockport. You will be responsible for the production of the monthly accounts and management information. You will be given invaluable support and training and will be given the opportunity to develop within this highly reputable business.
Working in a team and reporting to the Financial Manager you will be tasked with a varied list of duties including:
- Monitoring the day-to-day financial operations of the company, such as income reconciliations, payroll, invoicing, chasing down aged debtors, preparation of monthly accounts and management of purchase contracts.
- Overseeing financial department employees in preparation of the monthly management accounts
- Assistance in the production of yearly forecasts with commentary
- Tracking the company’s financial performance through variance analysis to identify areas for potential improvement.
- Preparation and submission of VAT and regulatory returns.
- Improvement in company management information to aid decision making within the company
- Seeking out methods for minimising financial risk to the company
- Providing insightful information and expectations to senior management to aid in long-term and short-term decision making
- Tracking and monitoring consultant sales figures
- Preparation of payroll including liaison with external accountants, monitoring of consultants bonus entitlement, etc.
- Staying up to date with technological advances and accounting software to be used for financial purposes
- Establishing and maintaining financial policies and procedures for the company
- Understanding and adhering to financial regulations and legislation.
Skills and Qualifications:
Must have a financial background, although accounting qualifications are beneficial they are not a necessity. Previous experience in managing a team to produce monthly management accounts. Prior knowledge of Sage is a must, superior Excel skills; leadership skills and experience; employee management; understanding of data privacy standards; solid communication skills, both written and verbal; public speaking skills; deep understanding of business principles and practices; superior attention to detail; organisational skills; planning skills; research skills; analytical skills; critical thinking skills; problem-solving skills; computer skills; multi-tasking abilities; integrity; honesty.
Please apply with full CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Location||Heaton Mersey, Cheshire|
|Salary||Competitive salary, benefits package and bonus structure|
We are looking for an experienced senior level consultant to join our team of Independent Financial Advisers.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to significantly contribute to the success and development of an independent financial services company whilst at the same time offering the real potential to enhance personal earnings and development as a Consultant.
The successful candidate will have extensive experience within a financial advisory role with a successful track record working with HNW clients, and have the ability to develop new business opportunities from existing clients, introducers and referrals.
Full paraplanning and administration support is provided.
Knowledge and experience
- Successful applicants will be Chartered (or near) qualified, hold current competent advisor status and a Statement of Professional Standing.
- Extensive experience within a financial advisory role.
Please apply with full CV to email@example.com